Thursday, October 6, 2011

Disclosure Statement

The written content of this site and blog and edited by me Afive .The compensation I receive as an affiliate marketer to form opinions about products , services , websites and various other topics does not affect the topics or offer my posts on this blog .
I abide by word of mouth marketing standards and believe in honesty of relationship , opinion and identity .
Unlike so many who promote Internet marketing products , I am not a seller of a product launch that promotes ever product - good or bad - that hits the market .
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own . I always give my honest opinions , findings , beliefs or experiences on these topics or products .
In rare cases , I will mention products that I personally did not survive . However , this is only when I am in front with the product manufacturer and is satisfied that it only produces high quality products .
Regardless , I will mention if and when I do not have personal experience with the product .
Any product claim , statistic , quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer , provider or party in question .

2 komentar :

  1. tq singgah my blog...jln2 cnie..cam okey je blog nie..interesting...plan2 bljr blog biar lebih hbat gak nti...info cnie mnarik..tqvm

    ReplyDelete